Theta Projects Jordan Eskra dishes 5 reasons to Foreplay.
Monte Cristo Room and Buena Vista Lounge will be transformed come Saturday night into two party zones with a sound system and visual production not yet seen on the gay dance party scene.
For those that went to last years sell out party Propaganda you would have an idea of just how much work goes into putting together such a huge production, well people be prepared to have your socks knocked off…Again.
Five Reasons to Foreplay
1. Great Attitudes, Leave your drama at the door! Cool, Sexy and Playful’ the aim.
2. Visual Production – LED screens and Projectors run by a team of people!
3. Hip Hop, Pop, Electro House – The Sexy DJ’s are out of this world and will cater to everybody’s tastes.
4. Two Zones – Means more bars! Bring lots of cash, Nobody’s got time for your card to be inserted then removed then swiped then inserted – you get the point.
5. Surprise Performances – Well its a surprise! Guess you’ll have to head along to find out more.
Some of New Zealands hottest DJ’s will be there including Karn Hall, Donald Bennett, Mana Tai, flown in specially for the party is Australian DJ’s Filthy Holster and Dan Slater.
Tickets are selling fast, the organisers have extended online sales till 8pm tomorrow night unless sold out prior.If you have a smart-phone there’s no need to print your tickets just bring it along on your phone for the door staff to scan.
Article | Tux Hika
Tickets on sale at iticket.co.nz, Marcello’s Café, Real Groovy and Conch Records
General Public Tickets $40
Student Tickets (with valid ID) $30
Monte Cristo Room and Buena Vista Lounge 53 Nelson St, Auckland CBD